When a school fails to make AYP (Adequate Yearly Progress) for three consecutive years, the school will be in need of corrective action in addition to provide technical assistance and supplemental services.

asked in Education by
a. true
b. false
0 votes
answered by
Best answer
Answer is a. true
Welcome to Sciemce, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.